Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

Remember poetry


That Was Camp.

Remember When I did Waka Ama and I thought I was strong enough to paddle?
Remember When I was surfing I had to get my board but instead I got pushed out in the tide?
That was camp.

Remember when I did Archery  I was pretending that I was left handed but because I wanted to have a go and that I had an improvement for getting a bullseye AWESOME!?
Remember when I was doing Raft building and I didn’t know how to do it with a small rope but though when we worked as a team I learned how it is important to know how to tie knot?
That was camp.

Remember when I was partners with Veronica she was laughing because she left me float out to the tide?
Do you remember when you were having the most FUN time at CAMP?



2 comments:

  1. Hi jeanette
    i love your pictures and I like how you are like almost descrbing the picture.jeanette wht is your favourite picture is?
    from Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mark,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog and I put pictures so people know what kind of activities I did at camp.

      Next steps: (wht)-what, (i)-I and (jeanette)-Jeanett
      From:Jeanett

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.